Experts Discuss 2023 Challenges and Opportunities
Calling on the New Congress
Calling on Congress: Fix America’s Broken Immigration System
Our elected representatives in D.C. simply cannot let another Congress go by without addressing our nation’s broken immigration system and securing our southern border.
By Jon Baselice
Spotlight On: Small Business
Growing Our Economy Via Trade
Moving Toward a More Prosperous U.S.-Japan Relationship
Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida’s upcoming visit to Washington offers the U.S. and Japan the opportunity to tighten economic alliances and assume a more proactive role in the Indo-Pacific and around the world.
By Charles Freeman
Chamber OnDemand Highlights: Moving Businesses Forward
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Antitrust Laws: Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion13th Annual International Women’s Day ForumMonday, March 06 - Tuesday, March 0708:00 AM EST - 06:00 PM EST
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
Event in Baton Rouge Focuses on Efforts to Build the Economy BATON ROUGE, LA — As part of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s #LetsGrow Tour, the U.S. Chamber joined the Louisiana Association of Business and Industry (LABI) at their 2017 annual meeting to discuss the state’s role in growing the economy.
The U.S.-Israel Business Initiative offers a series of recommendations in a new report.
Ahead of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s visit to the White House, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s U.S.-Israel Business Initiative today released a series of policy recommendations for the new Congress and administration aimed at strengthening the U.S.-Israel economic relationship. The policy recommendations outline a new framework to re-energize the economic and commercial partnership between the two countries, through including a High-Level Economic Dialogue and increased collaboration in key industry sectors.
What more than can be done is to pass the Regulatory Accountability Act and modernize how federal regulations are made.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s U.S.-Africa Business Center today hosted Nigerian Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment H.E. Okechukwu E. Enelamah for a roundtable discussion with U.S. business executives. The conversation focused on enhancing the trade and investment relationship between the U.S. and Nigeria.
The U.S.-Israel Business Initiative's report, "Building a U.S.-Israel Strategic Economic Partnership: A framework to re-energize bilateral commercial relations," proposes the creation of a U.S.-Israel Strategic Economic Partnership, a new policy framework that recommends deepening collaboration on innovation, establishing a High-Level Economic Dialogue, cooperating on regulatory issues and standards, and upgrading our trade ties. Taken together, these ideas can help boost our economic and commercial ties to new heights.
Myron Brilliant writes in The Telegraph about the strong business relationship between the United States and United Kingdom and how we can further strengthen trade and investment ties in the future.
It helps to look at the trade balance from different perspectives
NoiseAware is “party-pooping” across the globe -- and helping larger sharing-economy companies in the process.
The Trump administration’s nominee for Secretary of Labor, Andrew Puzder, will have his confirmation hearing this week...